The Acunetix innovative technologies include:
- DeepScan Technology allows accurate crawling of AJAX-heavy client-side Single Page Applications (SPAs) that leverage complex technologies.
- Industry’s most advanced and robust SQL Injection and Cross-site Scripting testing, including advanced detection of DOM-based Cross-site Scripting.
- A Login Sequence Recorder that allows the automatic crawling and scanning of complex password protected areas.
- AcuSensor Technology allows accurate scanning further reducing the false positive rate, by combining black-box scanning techniques with feedback from its sensors placed inside the source code.
- Built-in Vulnerability Management tools to discover, measure and remediate vulnerabilities with ease. Including a wide variety of management and compliance reports.
- Highest detection of WordPress, Joomla! and Drupal vulnerabilities.
In-depth SQL Injection and Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability Testing
Acunetix rigorously tests for thousands of web application vulnerabilities including SQL Injection and Cross-site Scripting. SQL Injection is one of the oldest and most prevalent of software bugs; it allows attackers to modify SQL queries in order to gain access to data in the database. Cross-site scripting attacks allow attackers to execute malicious scripts inside the visitors’ browser; possibly leading to impersonation of that user. Acunetix is the industry leader in detecting the largest variety of SQL Injection and XSS vulnerabilities, including Out-of-band SQL Injection and DOM-based XSS.